Best Buy of the Week in East Atlanta
734 Blake Ave SE | Atlanta, GA 30316
Just a hop, skip and a jump from all the restaurants, pubs and events in the East Atlanta Village, this charming abode is sure to make your heart skip a beat with its great curb appeal, rocking chair front porch and open, inviting floor plan.
The heart of the home is the kitchen where you’ll find granite countertops, stainless appliances and a center island that overlooks the living and dining rooms — perfect for entertaining! From the kitchen, you can also step out the back door onto the spacious deck and fully fenced backyard. Just down the hall are three nicely-sized bedrooms, including a master suite with walk-in closet and ensuite with double vanity and shower.
If you decide to make this your new nest, you’ll also enjoy having a separate laundry room, storage shed in the backyard and being so close to all the EAV has to offer, from the weekly farmer’s market to patio-style dining, live music, and all the annual festivals and events. Welcome home!>
If you’d like to be one of the first to tour 734 Blake Avenue, please call the Grow Real Estate Group team today at 404-205-8600.
More About this East Atlanta Home for Sale
- Full Address: 734 Blake Avenue Southeast, Atlanta, Georgia, 30316
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking: Driveway / off-street
- Interior features: Hardwood flooring, granite countertops, open floor plan, separate laundry room, master suite
- Exterior features: Fenced backyard, rear deck, storage shed, covered front porch
- Neighborhood: East Atlanta Village
- County: Dekalb County (City of Atlanta limits)
- Zip Code: 30316
- Burgess Peterson Elementary
- King Middle School
- Maynard Jackson High School
- What’s Nearby?
- LIST PRICE: $409,900
734 Blake Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30316 was exclusively listed and SOLD by the eXp Realty. For more information or to schedule an appointment to tour this adorable East Atlanta home for sale, please call anytime at 404-205-8600.