Just Renovated in Kirkwood!
1506 Woodbine Ave SE :: Atlanta, GA 30317
Nestled in Historic Kirkwood, this fully renovated home by M2REST offers oodles of modern charm. You’ll love the light-filled open concept living with contemporary fixtures, designer tile, floating shelving and sleek dark trim and solid oak hardwoods throughout the home.
The kitchen is sure to please with unique granite counters, stainless appliances, solid wood soft-close cabinetry, under cabinet lighting and two lazy susans for extra storage. Our favorite feature is the large bar stool peninsula that also opens to the living room. It’s perfect for entertaining friends and family!
Just down the hall are two bedrooms, including the master suite that boasts a walk-in closet with custom shelving and spa-like en suite with floating dual vanity, designer tile and a glass enclosed dual shower. Outdoors you’ll find a covered front porch and back patio that overlooks the private, fenced yard.
If you design to make this your new “nest,” you’ll enjoy all new systems and you’ll also be in one of Intown’s hottest neighborhoods! Walk to all the restaurants, shops and events Downtown Kirkwood or Coan Park. If you’d like to hop on the Beltline or visit another popular neighborhood (Little 5 Points, East Atlanta Village, Oakhurst), it’s just a few minutes away by car. Welcome home!
For more information or to schedule a tour, please call 404-205-8600.
More about 1506 Woodbine Ave SE
- Bedrooms :: 2
- Bathrooms :: 2
- Master suite :: Yes, with walk-in closet and designer master bathroom
- Year Built :: 1963 (renovated in 2017-18)
- Parking :: Driveway
- Lot size :: 75 x 153 (0.3 acres)
- Price :: $365K
- Neighborhood :: Kirkwood
- County :: DeKalb County, Georgia
- Schools :: City of Atlanta School System
- Toomer Elementary School
- King Middle School
- Maynard Jackson High School
- What’s nearby?
- All new electrical and plumbing
- New HVAC with Smart LYRIC Thermostat
- Solid red oak hardwood floors throughout
Walnut floating shelves
- Solid wood cabinetry with soft close drawers
- Under cabinet lighting
- Dual lazy suzans for extra storage
- Trash pull out
- Private spacious backyard view
- Ideal TV Wall
- Floating built-In linen shelves in guest bathroom
- Master suite with custom built-in shelving in walk-in closet
- En suite with floating dual vanity and glass enclosed dual shower
- Outdoor patio and covered front porch
- Fenced backyard
This home will be available for showings on Jan 26, so if you’d like to be one of the first to tour 1506 Woodbine Ave SE, call the Grow Real Estate Group team today at:
More Kirkwood Atlanta Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.